Indiana Networking for Documents and Information of Government Organizations (A Special Interest Group for State and Federal Government Information).
The purposes of INDIGO are:
- Providing a forum for discussion of problems and concerns, and for exchanging ideas by librarians working with government information
- Providing a force for initiating and supporting programs to increase the availability, use, and bibliographic control of government information
- Increasing communication between government information librarians and other librarians
- Contributing to the extension and improvement of education and training of government information librarians
- Speaking for Federal and State depositories concerning government information issues